Education Outlook of the Late 2019 in Colombia ✅


The First Script: Education in Colombia

The first thing I make in my channel, strangely is about Education; even though I have always been interested in my country’s situation in general, I never thought I would be making such content, normally because, well, this is an unknown channel, and also because my interests aim to different directions, BUT I think this is talk-deserving and I would like to share some information regarding the situation today.

Current situation

The current scenario is bad, I mean we are protesting just right now, in the moment I am making this video, there are some protests being held in my city and I am just here, but, well, this is the way I try to conscientize people. some protests have taken place in the late days, mostly because of some agreements which were stood in the past year but that haven’t been accomplished by the government, therefore, the educative community has showed their disgust and have ended in massive manifestations with disturbs included.

The agreements


The Results

Nothing, just some signatures and that’s it, because going from Ivan Duque to the government body in general there has not been any advance.


The Further Outcome

ESMAD (Mobile Anti-Disturbances Squadron or Escuadrón Móvil Antidisturbios)is doing this and that with demonstrators, so people are now going against them, the main goal is  disbanding it but that’s some different topic that I will touch later on. Protests are now even stronger than what they were, and people is now more aware of the situation. Educative centers like universities and schools have declared themselves in STRIKE and now there is academic abnormality, which means, there are no classes now.  This means a stop in general for country because people that is pretending to get graduated soon are delaying their target.

The Situation

South America is burning in general; Chile, Ecuador and other countries are in RIOT right now. All of this because of ignorant politicians who manage the country in the worse possible way. Now Colombia will be added to the list, we are going through a tough crisis, but this all is covered by football or soup operas in TV; yeah, journals are not often allies.

What to expect?

Probably nothing will happen in the incoming days, till something really impactful happens (as every single damn thing in life) and what could be even improved more in the agreements if they were fair enough for students if they are not going to be accomplished? Those thoughts often cross my mind but … (insert headache) – Elections are the only way out, and we have to wait for a shocking change from our current president or for a decent person to take the charge (I am in store for it)



 Demonstrators prepared for a manifestation in the Industrial University of Santander (UIS) 24/10/2019


  Ivan Duque, current president of Colombia

Resultado de imagen de ivan duque"

Comentarios